Chad, Brandy, Kaycee & Kodie Bear say:

Monday, March 16, 2009

Big hair and earrings!


Kaycee got her ears pierced last week and is absolutely loving them! She has done really well with them and has had to remind me a couple times that they need to be cleaned when I forget! She was so brave and didn't even cry! She got to pick out some earrings to wear when we are able to take these ones out. She has been asking us "when she wsa going to get her ears punched", we were at the mall and Chad and I thought well, what they hell and did it! It was a total spur of the moment kind-a thing. This hairdo of hers is what happens when Chad combs it all out after it has dried. Talk about an afro! I wonder where she gets that from?? I can't believe how big my little girls are getting!



Kodie is getting everywhere and into everything faster than I can keep up! I can't imagine what it will be like when she starts walking...then running...oh Lord help me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Kaycee looks just like you, except for the eyes. That hair of hers is just so totally you! She is adorable. Now I have no idea who Kodee looks like. Her and Kaycee don't look at all alike. And don't blink Brandy, because when you do, they will be all grown up. Love you!

The Provence Family said...

I love her hair, big or little it is the cutest!