Chad, Brandy, Kaycee & Kodie Bear say:

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Grandma Great

We decided to take a quick weekend trip to St. George to visit with my grandma and we had such a great visit! The girls loved being around their Grandma Great and I loved watching them with her! She is the sweetest lady ever and I am so proud and blessed to have her as my grandma! We stayed at a hotel that was supposed to have a fully stocked kitchenette so I thought great, I can just cook there and we will save a ton of $$$ on eating out! NOT! The fully stocked kitchen consisted of one styrophome bowl, 4 plastic cups and one baking dish! I couldn't believe it! Oh well, we had a good time and the girls had a blast in the pool that was supposed to be heated but was actually freezing! We actually went to a different pool that was actually heated and had a great time!

Loving Grandma Great!


Sleeping angels on the long drive!!

1 comment:

Tom and Emily said...

That's so fun that you guys got to go down and visit Grandma. I'm glad you had a good time!