Chad, Brandy, Kaycee & Kodie Bear say:

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Princess bed!

Little Miss Kaycee Mae has been thinking lately that she needs to sleep with us and hogs the entire bed! We decided it was time to put that to a quick end...well maybe not so quick! So, I thought if we got her brand new princess sheets she would love them so much and not want to leave them! She has actually done a great job!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! New posts! I am stunned! LOL! These are great updates Brandy. I love them. Those pics of your girls sleeping in the car are so cute. Kaycee looks just like you! And Kody looks like you're mom...I think. What a fun time for you in St. George. That's where we are going Saturday and then I'm going with Keith on a run in his truck. I have all week off next week due to budget cuts here at USU. So we are going to have a little vacation. Hope to see more updates. Love you!

The Provence Family said...

Princesses ROCK! There isn't too much that they can't fix.