

So, I think I am liking this stay at home mom stuff!! This past Sunday Chad and I were just hanging out and thought "hey, we are bored, let's go to Vegas!" And so we did! It was great not having to worry about getting the time off or if I had enough vacation time and since Chad was already scheduled off Monday and Tuesday it worked out great! It was also nice because my aunt Cheryl lives there so we always have a place to stay without the burden of a huge hotel bill! Let me tell you though, Vegas is a completely different experience with two young kids! We are defintely going to plan an adults only trip next time! Kaycee had a blast though, we took her to Circus Circus and she got her face painted. Little Stinker though wouldn't ride any of the rides by herself so we wasted 15.00 on an unlimited ride wristband for her, but it still was great fun! We met up with one of my best friends, Jessica, who lives there & who I went to high school with down there and went to the Shark Reef, which was pretty cool. Anyway, that was our eventful weekend!!



3 comments:
I'm Jealous... I need to head to vegas sometime!
How fun! It's great that you can be home with your kids and have the freedom for trips like that. Good for you! Love you guys!
Next time you are down here call me. You drove right past my exit on your way to Vegas. WE live 45 minutes north of Vegas. i love being home with my kids.
Post a Comment