
I am a little behind on posting news since I finally figured this thing out I am slowly updating things. A few weeks ago Kaycee was over at my sisters house jumping on the trampoline. All she told me was she bonked her finger and that was it, well two days later when she was still babying it and it was swollen and bruised, we decided we should take her in for an x-ray. She was not pleased with that decision! The whole way to the doctor, she kept crying and saying she didn't want an x-ray! So sad! Well we go there and sure enough it was a broken (she would freak when you said she broke her finger, it was just a bone in her finger not her actual finger!) nothing they had to reset or anything but she did need a splint to protect it and help it heal. I think she was pretty proud of her war wound and the attention that came with it! She is all good now and you wouldn't know anything was ever wrong!



1 comment:
Great job on the updates Brandy. And your blog is so cute. YOu have such a cute family! It was great seeing you at Cheyenne's baptism. It was fun to be there. Love you guys!
Post a Comment