


We had a great Halloween! Kaycee kept asking "are we going to ANOTHER house for candy mommy?" It was so cute, she couldn't get over that all these people were just giving her candy for no apparant reason, and of course Kodie could have cared less either way! She was a cute little skunk I must say and Kaycee made the cutest Rodeo Clown I have ever seen! Chad is off elk hunting Saturday until who knows when. It will be a short one though, he will just go up each day rather than take the trailer and camp the weekend. I have been home with the kids this week since I took a voluntary layoff this winter, hopefully it will pick up enough this next Spring and they will be able to bring me back on again. I am afraid I won't want to go back by then though.



1 comment:
Great costumes! I imagine Kaycee had a great time. Kodee will get into next year. Enjoy them while they are young! LOL!
Post a Comment