Chad, Brandy, Kaycee & Kodie Bear say:

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

So I lied

Ok, last one I promise!!! Daddy and his girls!!



..and Kodie with my huge toe socks as gloves & mac & cheese all in her hair!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are darling pictures of your kids. Great post! I know it's been a crazy few months for you guys and my prayers are with you. YOur girls are beautiful! You should be proud. I hope we get to see you soon. I hope Chad is doing okay. His eyes look sad! Hang in there. Love you guys!

Half a dozen Gregersens said...

Chad, you are such a cute little daddy. Just look at you with your little princesses. I am so happy for you!

The Provence Family said...

Nice bloggin skills. Shove it all into one, love it!!! "My girl" is as cute as ever. Kodie is pretty dang cute too!