




This is probably the hardest post I will ever put up here, but I am so sad to say that my dear dear father-in-law has passed away. He was an amazing man and I am so sad my girls will not have the opportunituy to know their Papa Housley. He loved, adored and was so proud of his grandbabies, it is hard to even proccess that something like this awful tragedy could ever happen. I know he is watching over all of us now and loves us so much. Please pray for my wonderful husband and his family as they try to cope and move on with their lives....I love you Kevin!!



5 comments:
I wish so much that there was something I could say to offer comfort to guys right now. Kevin was an amazing Dad and my heart is breaking knowing how much he will be missed by all of you. Just love each other and stay close, time will help heal your hearts. The memories I have of Kevin will stay with me forever, cherished because I was lucky to call him my uncle.
Our love and prayers are with you and Chad and all his family. May the Lord bless you and comfort you and bring you peace. Let me know if there is anything we can do for you. We love you guys!
Brandy our hearts really go out to you and your family right now. We have been thinking about you and praying for your peace in this situation. We love you!
Kevin was the most amazing and funny man. It brings tears to my eyes to know that he is gone but as you said, he is now watching over all of you. I know your girls will grow up knowing Papa Housley because his memory will be with you guys forever and he will never be forgotten. Please let us know if you need anything. I know we will never forget him.
Post a Comment