I am a little behind on posts so thought I would do a couple in one day! I hope everyone had a safe and happy new year! We didn't do much, just went to my sister's house for pizza and games! It is funny how your life mellows out on certain things after you have kids and gets even more crazy on other things! We went to Hardware Ranch today to see the elk, and it was beautiful! There were a ton of them and the sleigh ride was alot of fun! The weather was pretty good for us too, it didn't get too cold until the very end which was nice. Kaycee LOVED it which made the wait in the semi-rain worth it! Kodie did great, but of course could have cared less!


2 comments:
That looks fun. I remember going there as a kid.
Well I think Chad was probably eyeing the elk through a pretend gunsite. I know what he was thinking the whole time! Looks like fun. Love ya!
Post a Comment