So, I can't believe my first born baby girl is already 3 years old!! She is just growing so dang fast and is becoming quite the "little girl" instead of my baby! She had a great time at her "Princess Party" with all of her cousins, aunts and uncles & Grandparents to celebrate with her! She got a ton of great stuff and had so much fun! Happy birthday to my sweet angel! I love you so much!!
The Birthday Girl!

The Princess cake for our little princess

Her new Big Wheel

All of us!

Her huge balloon...not a very good pic of it
3 comments:
Happy Birthday! You are getting so big... and so cute!
Happy birthday Kaycee! She is so adorable. They grow up so fast. Next thing you know you'll be sending her off to college. Hope all is well. Love you guys!
Alright Brandy, time for a new update! And your comment on my last blog was hilarious. I love it. It was my hope to raise a few eyebrows and get some responses and it worked. I haven't had 6 comments at once in a long time!
Post a Comment